AllMedia Grabber is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English, Bulgarian, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and it was last updated on 2015-04-11. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
Extract Thousands Pictures, Videos, Music, Sounds hidden inside programs / files on your computer with AllMedia Grabber.
AllMedia Grabber searches in files (executables, libraries, custom controls, data files e.t.c.) and extracts multimedia files.
- Extract files stored in EXECUTABLES, LIBRARIES, CUSTOM CONTROLS, MICROSOFT OFFICE FILES, DATABASES, RAW or BINARY FILES (like exe, dll, ocx, doc, ppt, xls, pdf, mdb, raw, bin, hex...)
- Select File(s), Folders, Drives to scan.
- Integration into Windows shell (Quick extraction from CONTEXT MENU ).
- Can convert all graphics formats to BMP, ICO.
- Browse all extracted graphic files in thumbnail mode.
- View graphic files with program viewer.
- Delete, rename, delete all extracted files, copy to clipboard, set as wallpaper.
- Language support.
(Currently AllMedia Grabber has been translated to: English, Deutsch, French, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Portugues Br, Greek).
Compatibility with Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7
Currently, AllMedia Grabber finds 24 multimedia formats:
Image Formats (14):
PNG=Port. Network Image
WMF= Meta File
IFF=Interchange File Format
EMF=Windows Enhanced Matafile
PPM=Portable Pixel Map
Video Formats (5):
FLC= Flic Animation
SWF=ShockWave Flash Animation
ASF/WMV=Advanced Systems Format / Windows Meatfile
Audio/Music Formats (5):
AllMedia Grabber (version 6.3) has a file size of 5.79 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 458 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.